So not only do all three of the kids have strep throat, Kodi officially has the chicken pox! She has a fever that I can't get to go down for more then an hour and cold baths aren't her favorite thing in the whole world! She looks so miserable, poor thing! It's half my fault that she isn't doing so well. The talk that was given Sunday during general conference(I can't remember who gave it), he mentioned that at one point, mom's have to do something to harm their children.... Well, the 5 immunizations that Kodi got yesterday sure mounted up to that. She did really well. She only got upset after the third shot was coming! She stopped crying once we told her that that was the last one and started getting her dressed again! She got 5 stickers for the 5 shots. Rylee was crying right along with Kodi the whole time telling the doctor to stop hurting her sister! I'm pretty sure the chicken pox came out due to the vaccine she received yesterday and not because of the other two having them two weeks ago. I still feel so bad since she looks so miserable... It's making me want to hold her and love on her and not do a thing all day!!! ):



0 comments:
Post a Comment