My herb garden (inside)

This is my parsley and Basil


this is my garlic and cilantro.
I have yellow onions growing outside and they are doing really well so far. I was worried about them for the first week, but they seem to be doing really well! (:
We have planted squash, cucumbers, bell peppers (not doing so well), tomatoes, corn, broccoli, cauliflower and peas outside as well and they seem to be doing just fine, I'll post pictures when they are doing a little better... We just transplanted most of them outside and they look a little weak, so fingers crossed!
A few days ago I blew up a pool for the kids and they enjoyed throwing things in the water and giving the dogs a bath in it (YUCK).


Here is Kodi and BO playing outside

Rylee being grumpy cause her fruit loops spilt and I told her she couldn't have anymore! (I'm mean... I know!)

Kodi attempting to enjoy the pool! (:

This is my parsley and Basil


this is my garlic and cilantro.
I have yellow onions growing outside and they are doing really well so far. I was worried about them for the first week, but they seem to be doing really well! (:
We have planted squash, cucumbers, bell peppers (not doing so well), tomatoes, corn, broccoli, cauliflower and peas outside as well and they seem to be doing just fine, I'll post pictures when they are doing a little better... We just transplanted most of them outside and they look a little weak, so fingers crossed!
A few days ago I blew up a pool for the kids and they enjoyed throwing things in the water and giving the dogs a bath in it (YUCK).


Here is Kodi and BO playing outside

Rylee being grumpy cause her fruit loops spilt and I told her she couldn't have anymore! (I'm mean... I know!)

Kodi attempting to enjoy the pool! (:

0 comments:
Post a Comment