May 4, 2010

32!!!

Happy Birthday to the worlds greatest dad and husband! Yes, Owen is 32 today and still looks 25. (;
He has gotten spoiled for this birthday. I got him some really nice boots, I got up early (5am early) and made him a full breakfast of eggs, sausage, bacon and hash browns. I surprised him by cleaned his entire truck inside and out and then replaced his seat covers and left him all sorts of goodies and things he always needs while he's driving. His parents went in on this lovely grill (located at the bottom of post) that he's been drooling over for the fast 2 months. It happened to be on sale this last week and then when I bought it, I got an additional $50 back in a gift card!(: and I'm making him a stake dinner with an avocado salad, garlic mashed potatoes, corn on the cob and asparagus. He truly got spoiled! (:
Happy 32 Birthday honey..... WE LOVE YOU!
This is Owen putting his grill together, he was so excited about it!
This is the grill, nice and red. (:

0 comments: