May 11, 2010

My mothers day a day after! (:

Owen took our friends Don and Nicole and I for a helicopter ride last night around Lake Powell. It was very beautiful and neat to see all the fun things that surround this place that we live. I wasn't feeling very well from the moment of take off but I still enjoyed the views. . We flew around the dam, rainbow bridge, some old Indian ruins and then a really cool waterfall. I threw up a whole lot right before we landed at the waterfall (it was BAD). After that fun mess, we enjoyed walking around the falls. We came home and then enjoyed the nice picnic that I prepared for the flight but that we decided against eating while on the flight (for obvious reasons). Here are some pictures of where we flew.
Nicole sat in back with me and Don and Owen in front.
Owen shutting down the 44 while Don, Nicole and I explored the falls.
If you can kind of see the falls threw the fuzziness of the picture. Sorry for that, it was to dark for my camera to take a picture with flash and without the flash I had to hold really still witch was dang near impossible! It was an amazing falls though!
What a beautiful sunset... This is one of LOTS of pictures of the sunset! (:

0 comments: