May 5, 2010

A Rylee and BO's conversation...

BO was bugging me (10 minutes after breakfast) to eat again. He had just finished a huge bowl of cereal and then a half a mango. I told him he didn't need anything to eat until lunch. Rylee over heard our conversation and starts talking to BO about why he can't have anything else to eat.
This is how the conversation went:
Rylee: "BO, you don't want to eat more, cause you'll get fat"
BO: "I'll get fat?"
Rylee: "Yes, and then you will blow up really big like a balloon and POP!"
BO: "Will it hurt?"
Rylee: "Yes, and mom and dad can't fix you when you pop!"
BO: "Then I'm not hungry anymore. Mom, I don't want anything else to eat, cause I don't want to get fat and blow up like a balloon and pop, cause I'll miss you!"
The end!
They come up with the funniest Things sometimes!

2 comments:

Anika and Sean said...

That is so cute. I love kid logic. I can't wait until Terryn can talk and say funny things like that.

Brenda E said...

I love it! That is hillarious!