Sep 17, 2011

Oh how I love the desert rain!!!

I just think that it is absolutely breathtaking the things that happen around here when it rains. When it does rain here, it POURS!!! I love it! It's a sense of relaxation for me I guess. (:

Owen was working at the dam tunnel entrance and this is some pictures he snapped with his camera. Nice, right? (: It's the water runoff into the Glen Canyon!


Here are the pictures I snapped while at the house enjoying the down pour. There was a severe weather warning of possible tornadoes (witch never happened) and flash floods witch I know did happen!
This was the pile of hale that lasted 3 whole days!


This was the lake in my front yard.


Our backyard lake...


And the side of our house lake!


It rained and Rained and RAINED some more all week long here. It was freezing too... I'm talking thick coat weather cold!

0 comments: