Sep 9, 2011

Utah trip...

We headed up to Utah this August 27th for the weekend and enjoyed spending time with our families. Owen hunted in Coalville most of the weekend and I attended Erika's baby shower while the kids all hung out with Grandma and all their fun cousins.


Here is Erika's cute little belly... She is due October 17th! (:


Some of the guests and Grandma Lila and baby Kapree (Jana's 5th baby girl).


My dad's "girl friend" Lynett. I think she is super sweet and the kids just adore her! Here Madie is telling her something.


Here is Jana and Kapree and a close up of Kapree... Isn't she a doll?!?


We got to do some grocery shopping and spend some well needed time with family and friends. We really enjoy our time spent in Utah and wish it could happen more often.

The kids got to go to a carnival with Grandma Park (Owen just can't figure out how to send the picture Grandma took of the kids riding the bull, so when they finely get to me I'll have to post them. Til then, this is all you get! ;)

0 comments: