Sep 15, 2011

Super Soccer Saturday...

We had three games from 10am-12pm on Saturday the 10th. The kids all had so much fun getting their jerseys and their soccer socks.


Tylar enjoyed some stroller time and the grass.


Rylee's team name is the "Spunky Spikes". They won their game 1-0. (:


Kodi's Team name is the "Blueberries". She had so much fun kickin the ball. She got a little tired about 15 minutes into the game. Her cheeks were really red! (: *They don't keep score for the kiddies teams.*




BO's team name is "Grass Rats". They lost their game 1-3. He still looked like he had lots of fun. I only got to see the last 5 minutes of the game since I had to go to Kodi's that was during the same time BO's was.



Owen is BO's assistant coach for his team. I think BO likes having Owen his coach. (:

0 comments: