Well, yesterday was my 27th birthday. I have to say, it was the best birthday! I truly am blessed with all the loving friends and family that I have that called, sent texts, e-mailed or facebooked me all their well wishes. I loved all the little messages! (:
Things I did or that were done for me...
BO cleaned his closet perfectly and organized it VERY well.
The kids and Owen sang "Happy Birthday" to me.
Owen, Kodi and Tylar took me to breakfast.
Owen gave me a pair of sewing scissors and a really funny card.
My friend Kelly brought me some treats.
My two other friends Rebecca and Nicole brought me cake and lunch (shrimp pasta)mmmm.
My scale told me I met my weight goal... I'm still shocked from that! ;)
Owen took me to dinner.
The kids and Owen surprised me with homemade cards and new couches!
We went to BO's soccer game and he won!
Owen and I watched "Thor" on the new couches.
My day really was perfect. Thank you everyone! (:

0 comments:
Post a Comment