Sorry about no posts, I've been sick and now and overwhelmingly busy and not quite sure when it's going to slow down. /:
This past weekend the three older kids all got to go to Utah and spend some time with family. They had so much fun, they were sad to have to come home. This picture is of the kids getting ready to leave home to head there.
Owen flew them to Beaver where they met Grandpa Jeff to take them the rest of the way. BO got to fly the majority of the time and brags to all who will listen! (;
I went to his Parent teacher conference while he was gone on Thursday evening and his teacher told me that he told her that he flies helicopters and airplanes. When she corrects him and says, "you mean you get to fly IN them?" and he says, "NO, I fly them!" lol What a cocky little stinker!

0 comments:
Post a Comment