Kodi is 4 years old now. I still look at her and don't think she looks like she's 4 already! I have people tell me all the time she looks like she's only 2. It might have something to do with the fact that she is just so dang tiny!
She really enjoyed her birthday. We started off the day with about 11 little girls that all came over for her birthday party. She wanted a rainbow/strawberry shortcake theme. She dressed up as strawberry and the friends all picked a friend of strawberry's to dress the color of. I think the girls all had fun.
That night we celebrated her birthday as a family and she thought she was queen of the house. She got spoiled and had such a fun day.
Here is the night celebration with the family (I know they are back words, but the computer wont let me change the pictures around.)
Tylar got to eat a piece of cake all by herself. She thought she was pretty big!
Rylee started to open all of Kodi's gifts without Kodi so I sent her to sit of the chair. She was a stinker that day.
Here is the crew of girls that all came for Kodi's party.
Kodi's Strawberry/rainbow cake... She LOVED it! (:
This is her strawberry shortcake house. I have been waiting a year to give it to her. I go a little crazy with the after Christmas sales and this was one of my purchases. Not that you care, but it's originally $39 and I got it for $10! I love saving money! (:

1 comments:
Kodi's face in that last picture is hysterical!! Mike was cracking up! We miss you guys!! :)
Post a Comment