So I posted about a week ago that I've been slacking with posting.... I've been having a rough three weeks. Just to give you a little re-cap...
*I got sick for two weeks... Diagnosed with sinus infection, inflammation of the throat and my right ear drum ruptured. Not fun!
*Found a baby poisonous scorpion in my bed in the middle of the night on the back of my leg. luckily it just pinched me with it's pincher's three times instead of stinging me. Made me not sleep very well... Anytime I felt anything I was up out of bed looking everywhere. *Found out that they are in our Attic so we sealed off the Attic vents and the bug guy has to come and bomb our Attic. When we're not here for a day or so!
*We found out Rylee got a parasite from school and that we all had to be treated for it and same with alerting the school about it. Thankfully it wasn't that big of a deal now that it's taken care of. Yuck!
*I shattered our flat top stove when I opened the cupboard over the stove. The none stick cooking spray fell out and onto my stove shattering it! ): Bad thing is it's really expensive to replace it and we've only had it maybe 3 months.
*Now Owen sick! That's never a good thing right. Now I'm just waiting for everyone else to get sick... Strep throat is going around Page like nobodies business!
I actually cant wait to get away from all this garbage here and go to Utah for a few days. Hopefully that trip will be good!

1 comments:
Yikes Bree....too much craziness going on!! Sorry to hear all of that! ;(
Post a Comment