We had our "Thanksgiving" family night on Sunday. We all had to think of 30 things that we were thankful for. The kids made a thankful tree too. We all had a fun time.
While we were singing "I love to see the temple" Tylar climbed on the table and started waving her arm like she was conducting the music. It was comical I have to say!
Me and yes, I was exhausted, it's not just the way the picture was taken.
Kodi and Owen working hard on their projects.
Rylee and BO hard at work too.
Owen helping Kodi spell what she was thankful for on her leaves.
Rylee just waking up from her nap.

1 comments:
What a great idea! I am definitely going to have to steal your idea for next year... Or better yet, this Monday coming up. LOVE that they had to each come up with 30 things. Great challenge! And you look great in your photo, as always, not exhausted. Just so ya know. ;)
Post a Comment