While we were in Utah for Dad's wedding and my newest nephew Paxton's baby blessing, Owen and I decided we wanted to look at different SUV's since ours was kicking the bucket. Literally, the transmission was going out for the second time since we've owned it. There was a knocking sound in the engine. The speedometer went out a month ago. The entire dash mount only worked about 40% of the time and it had electrical problems like no other vehicle I have ever heard of. There were lots of there things too, I just quit thinking about it after we walked away with this....
It's a 2008 Toyota Sequoia Limited. It only had 50,000 miles on it and was in perfect condition. It has leather interior with electric seats, electric back door, heated seats, sun visors with all the back windows, a sun roof and many more bells and whistles. I absolutely love, love, love it! (:


0 comments:
Post a Comment