I made the girls all new dresses/skirts for the fall and had them done in time for my dad's wedding.


Oh ya... My dad got re married to Lynette. She is so sweet, pretty and talented! ***Mother that doesn't mean that you are anything less... We all still love you too and more since you did give birth to us! (;
So we headed to Utah to attend my dad and Lynettes wedding on the 11th of November. It was a beautiful cerimony and Lynette and my dad were both beaming from ear to ear. I didn't get very many pictures since I was busy chasing kids and setting things up. What I did get was with Owen's cell phone.

This is Tylar all tuckered out before the festivities began. Poor thing, she slept threw the majority of it all!







Oh ya, did I also mention BO was the ring bearer? He was and he did an awesome job and he took his job very seriously! Dad and Lynette got BO this handsome suit and it kept falling off him. He stood there all serious until Owen winked at him and he had to wink back. Everyone in unison all sighed or giggled once he did it.




Husband and wife... Meet the new Mr. and Mrs. Graham.
Oh ya... My dad got re married to Lynette. She is so sweet, pretty and talented! ***Mother that doesn't mean that you are anything less... We all still love you too and more since you did give birth to us! (;
So we headed to Utah to attend my dad and Lynettes wedding on the 11th of November. It was a beautiful cerimony and Lynette and my dad were both beaming from ear to ear. I didn't get very many pictures since I was busy chasing kids and setting things up. What I did get was with Owen's cell phone.
This is Tylar all tuckered out before the festivities began. Poor thing, she slept threw the majority of it all!







Oh ya, did I also mention BO was the ring bearer? He was and he did an awesome job and he took his job very seriously! Dad and Lynette got BO this handsome suit and it kept falling off him. He stood there all serious until Owen winked at him and he had to wink back. Everyone in unison all sighed or giggled once he did it.




Husband and wife... Meet the new Mr. and Mrs. Graham.

0 comments:
Post a Comment