Nov 4, 2011

Halloween


Kodi was our Strawberry Shortcake... I made the dress and hat (pain in the butt hat if I might add). She loved being Strawberry Shortcake!


BO was Batman. I couldn't find him the costume, but I found a batman shirt and black sweat pants and made the cape from a black curtain and the mask I made from felt and a little wire. I thought he looked pretty good! (:


Rylee was Jazmin It was her costume from dance. I just added the long black wig. She loved it! (:


Ms Tylar was Mini Mouse. She didn't like the ears when I first put them on but then warmed up to them and didn't want to take them off. She loved me painting her nose and whiskers. Rylee thought she was being clever putting bunny ears on Ty in the first picture. What a goof!


Here you have all of us.... the kids didn't want to take a picture so that is why they don't look to happy. Owen was Robin (BO's sidekick) and I was a witch thrown together about 5-10 minutes before we left! We had fun and the kids had a blast going door to door. Just for the future though, Page sucks for trick or treating, no on was home! So next year we just might have to go somewhere else. (;

1 comments:

Heidi Stankiewicz said...

The costumes turned out so cute!!! You are such a good sport dressing up when you were feeling crappy! :)I guess next year you will have to come to Vegas for trick or treating!!