Apr 21, 2008

famliy pictures





We went to St George on the 9th and got our family pictures done by a friend of ours. Hope you like them! (:

5 comments:

Crystal said...

I LOVE the pictures! I think Thomas and Bo have the same Easter shirt! I am taking the kids in to have their pictures taken at Target this week! How chaotic was it having 3 kids there to take pictures? I guess we'll see! We had Josh's sister take pictures of our family on our camera a couple weeks ago, and the same day, I lost our camera! I am so bummed! I guess we'll have to do another photo shoot!

Anonymous said...

You have the cutest family! Aspen and I are just loving the pictures, she is ready to play with the kids, that was her favorite part of the Nascar weekend. Glad you guys are doing well, take care, Sadie

Jana said...

Cute Pictures. It looks like you got some that turned out after all that.

Shannon Allen said...

Beautiful pictures and cute family!

Miriam H said...

The pictures are really cute...I think. I hope you like them!