Rylee is so obsessed! She LOVES watching Peter Pan in all kinds of ways. She especially likes Tinkerbell! It was, for a long time just the Peter Pan Disney's version, but I was going crazy. I tried to find different versions of the story and these are what I found. Now She has to watch at least on a day.
One day I was driving with Rylee and she started yelling, "Tinkerbell mom, Tinkerbell!" I asked her where and she pointed up to the sky at a jet that was leaving a trail of exhaust. I laughed so hard, She really thought it was Tinkerbell! (:





1 comments:
What is it with Peter Pan?!?!? Kaley and Thomas are on a Peter Pan kick as well! Not the most adult entertaining movie! Kaley has even told me that Peter Pan is going to come to her room at night and teach her how to fly. It cracks me right up! Kids are so funny! That is adorable what Riley said about Tinkerbell. So funny! Glad your kids are back! Enjoy!
Post a Comment