The past few days, I feel like I'm a slave to my home. I live in a prison cell and there is no room for anything! There is NO room for any of our things and we still have half of our belongings in Utah. I haven't been able to leave or do much of anything this week, except CLEAN, CLEAN, take care of the kids and Owen and did I already mention CLEAN?! I have been getting us ready to go to the sand dunes in Utah, making sure bills are paid and that the kids don't kill themselves in the process! Every time I go out of town, I have to make sure my house is spotless so that when I come home with a mess, I don't add on top of the other mess! I think I inherited that from my mom, cause I found out that my older sister does the same thing. lol Anyway, I'm done venting, thanks for listening! (:


2 comments:
That's funny because I'm not going out of town any time soon and I feel like all I do is clean. Lately I've been trying to organize things but yet I still look at the rest of my house and it seems like I never get on top! So I totally feel for you!
Hey sister...I hear ya! Sometimes being a stay at home mom can be like being in Jail and then sometimes you realize...hmmm...I don't have to get up for work tomorrow! Thats how I feel anyway.
See you next week!
Post a Comment