
So three days ago, Bo got this rash looking patch on his leg. It is really rough and I have tried putting every kind of rash cream on it. Does anyone have any suggestions?

So three days ago, Bo got this rash looking patch on his leg. It is really rough and I have tried putting every kind of rash cream on it. Does anyone have any suggestions?
4 comments:
This looks like an emphasema (i know i can't spell it right) rash. My kids get it. I just put Hydrocortisone cream on it. I'd call Dr. Brad. :) Good luck.
This difinitely looks like something like that. I know Brinly and the girls both got a rash similar to it at about bo's same age. The doctor explained it to be a toddler rash that goes away after a few weeks, but that all you can do is keep it hydrated. Alternate Hydrocortisone if he itches, other wise you could do mild diaper rash cream or none smelling lotion. Hopefully it will just go away. It may get worse though before it gets better. Good-luck!
Come see me and we'll hook you up. We have this new cream that's Vitamin b-12 that will clear it up super fast.
Hey, Hunter & Cael have the same thing. It usually comes in the summer and seriously I can't find anything to make it go away. The doctor told me that it's eczema (spelling?). Just a skin rash that sometimes is caused by laundry detergent/lotion/basically anything. If you find something that works, let me know. Hey I have a can of cream of mushroom for you when you get back. Thanks for letting me borrow it!! Let's go to the park soon.
Post a Comment