I was tagged by Erica… I’m a sucker!!! (: ENJOY!
10 years ago:
I started Jr. high (7th grade) at Farrer middle school in Provo, Utah. It was only my second year in a public school. I was, really skinny and dancing, oh how I miss those days! lol
5 thing on my to do list today:
1-shower
2-clean taho
3-clean my house
4-pack to go camping
5-find our rat (yes, I found her… she’s been missing for 2 days now, little stinker!)
5 snacks I enjoy:
1-pop corn
2-root beer floats
3-doritos
4-cashews
5-bagles
(the list goes on and on for me)
Places I have lived:
Beorne, TX
Flagstaff, AZ
Sacramento, CA
Orem, UT
Provo, UT
Spanish Fork, UT
Las Vegas, NV
5 vacations I have had:
1-Disneyland, CA(with my family)
2-Hawaii(with my older sister and dance company)
3-Rivera cruise, MX (for honeymoon)
4-gulf cruise, MX (for our one year anniversary)
5-Beorne, TX (with Owen and Rylee)
What would I do if I were suddenly a Billionaire:
1-pay some portion to the church
2-pay off our debt/school loans
3-build us a comfy home with a lot of land
4-bye Owen his toys
5- invest a lot of it to make a residual income… Money doesn’t last forever! (;
5 jobs that I have had:
1-Center Stage-Secretary/sales
2-Rob n’ Todd hair
3-Vanity
4-Cellular Gizmos
5-Dillard’s
(also off and on with my dad in construction)
5 things you didn’t know about me:
1- I love to sing in the shower
2- I dance around my house with my kids
3- I absolutely LOVE to cook and bake.
4- I’ve turned into the biggest neat freak you will ever meet… My poor kids have caught on, they shut every door when Owen leaves it open! Lol
5- I love crafts and new adventures
6- (I know that’s more then 5 but….) I love anything to do with the outdoors and family!
I TAG……. Whom ever is reading this!!! I think it’s interesting to read about other, and have fun with it! (;
I started Jr. high (7th grade) at Farrer middle school in Provo, Utah. It was only my second year in a public school. I was, really skinny and dancing, oh how I miss those days! lol
5 thing on my to do list today:
1-shower
2-clean taho
3-clean my house
4-pack to go camping
5-find our rat (yes, I found her… she’s been missing for 2 days now, little stinker!)
5 snacks I enjoy:
1-pop corn
2-root beer floats
3-doritos
4-cashews
5-bagles
(the list goes on and on for me)
Places I have lived:
Beorne, TX
Flagstaff, AZ
Sacramento, CA
Orem, UT
Provo, UT
Spanish Fork, UT
Las Vegas, NV
5 vacations I have had:
1-Disneyland, CA(with my family)
2-Hawaii(with my older sister and dance company)
3-Rivera cruise, MX (for honeymoon)
4-gulf cruise, MX (for our one year anniversary)
5-Beorne, TX (with Owen and Rylee)
What would I do if I were suddenly a Billionaire:
1-pay some portion to the church
2-pay off our debt/school loans
3-build us a comfy home with a lot of land
4-bye Owen his toys
5- invest a lot of it to make a residual income… Money doesn’t last forever! (;
5 jobs that I have had:
1-Center Stage-Secretary/sales
2-Rob n’ Todd hair
3-Vanity
4-Cellular Gizmos
5-Dillard’s
(also off and on with my dad in construction)
5 things you didn’t know about me:
1- I love to sing in the shower
2- I dance around my house with my kids
3- I absolutely LOVE to cook and bake.
4- I’ve turned into the biggest neat freak you will ever meet… My poor kids have caught on, they shut every door when Owen leaves it open! Lol
5- I love crafts and new adventures
6- (I know that’s more then 5 but….) I love anything to do with the outdoors and family!
I TAG……. Whom ever is reading this!!! I think it’s interesting to read about other, and have fun with it! (;

0 comments:
Post a Comment