So… Our 2005 tahoe that we have only had since August 3rd kicked the bucket this last weekend!!! I just took it in to the Dodge dealership (where we got it) and they took it to Chevy to see what was wrong. Come to find out that our transmission is shot and needs a lot of TLC and money for that matter. We did get the extended warranty, but the warranty department is not sure if they are going to cover the cost of the damages done! I’ll know more later on what they will cover, but I have a feeling that we are screwed in this case. That’s just how the last two months have been going for us. ):

1 comments:
I am so sorry to hear about your bad luck. I can relate. I think that every time I take my car into the dealership to get worked on, it comes out with an unrelated problem that doesn't appear for a week after the service. And then they tell us that it isn't covered by warranty. Next in line is all the services for 50,000 miles, brakes, tires, and anything else we can waste our money on.
Post a Comment