Mar 18, 2008

double YEAH!!!

So, I should have posted this last night when I found out, but I’ll just do it now. The Chevy dealership (where our tahoe is) called and told us that our warranty company approved the work to be done on our transmission. That means we don’t have to pay anything and they will give us a rental car too for the remainder time our tahoe is in the shop! I gotta tell you…. I didn’t think that we were going to come out on the good side of this, but we did and I am so grateful! We should get our tahoe back on Wednesday evening hopefully. The wonderful mechanic at Chevy has been such a sweet heart, he has worked so hard on getting it done for us. I kind of gave him a guilt trip on my situation when he said it would take till Tuesday closing time, to get it approved. Hey, it worked didn’t it? (:
Oh, I have to tell you also… Our Easter outfit that I needed help with, I don’t need help anymore. I found an outfit for me and I’m really grateful for all the help and opinions I received, thanks! I ended up getting a really cute white skirt at Sam’s and then a really cute white top at American Eagle. I hope the double white isn’t a bad fashion mistake, but I guess I’m not in with the fashion anyway, so o-well! (; Here is the picture of them together, tell me what you think!

0 comments: