

Bo fell off our bar height chairs yesterday while eating lunch and then pulled one on top of himself. I think I'm going to have to accept that he is VERY accident prone. He is always getting hurt and falling down or off things. What a kid!

Owen got home yesterday and Rylee wouldn't let him rest at all alone. She needs to be right up close to her daddy!

3 comments:
I love that picture of Riley and Owen! These Dads with their girls! Kaley is the same way with Josh! So sad about BO! Thomas and Kaley are both pretty accident prone! Kaley had 10 stitches about a year ago, and if Thomas doesn't get a goose egg on his forehead at least once during the day, it is a good day! I have found that Witch Hazel takes the swelling away the best! :)
Doesn't Owen know that that's where the term "Daddy's little girl" comes from? That's what the girls do the second Brad walks in the door. They follow him everywhere. Poor Bo! Doesn't he know he's not supposed to grab the chair with him? lol! I hope he's okay though.
awww! I just found your blog tonight and I have enjoyed reading it. My brother and I used to fight like cats and dogs because we were so close in age.
Post a Comment