Apr 11, 2008

Harry Potter

6. Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince
I just have to say, that was a really good book! I have only read this book out of all the other 6 that are out. Everyone told me what happened in this book, so I felt it necessary to read and find out for myself! Anyway, if you know me, you know this is a BIG deal for me since I don't read a whole lot. This was probably the 7th book that I have read in my entire life. It took me a little over 3 days to read it, with the house to keep up, mouths to feed and kids to take care of. I had a really hard time putting it down in fear that I would not ever finish it! (: Anyway, I can't wait til the 7th comes out in paper back so I can read it as well and get a heads up before the movie comes out.

0 comments: