Apr 10, 2009

BIG NEWS

We are FINELY going to Page Arizona (Lake Powell)! Owen and I drove to Page on Wednesday and went to an interview to become an EMS Pilot. Needless to say, he just got the phone call this evening letting him know that he starts on May 4th!!!! We are officially moving to Page by the end of May.

4 comments:

Jami said...

That is exciting! You will have to let me know how you like it. It will be a nice place to live.

Erica said...

That's awesome! I remember you talking about it. I hope that you guys love it there. How nice to be so close to Lake Powell

Lynette said...

NO!! We want you to stay here:( We will miss you.

wattysgurl said...

As sad as I am, I am really excited for you- I know you have been in limbo for a while. We'll still have to get together somehow...