First, Yesterday was my father in law Jeff's Birthday, so HAPPY BIRTHDAY old man! (: We love you soooo much and can't wait for our annual dunes trip!
Second, we had our friends Liz and Nate over with their kids for the night last night. They were on their way threw to San Diego and just decided to grace us with their presence since we haven't seen them in over a really LONG year! We stayed up late visiting and got up early this morning, had a really yummy Easter breakfast and then the kids all got to check out what the Easter Bunny left for them! (sorry for some reason the camera was taking fuzzy pictures. I think it was stuck on a setting that I couldn't get un stuck from!)
Rylee got her first Barbie.
This kid was way to excited about candy!
Here are our cute kids in their Easter church outfits...

1 comments:
What cuties. I am excited for to be able to move. I hope you have a great time in AZ.
Post a Comment