Apr 4, 2009

General Conference


179th Annual General Conference
I am feeling so blessed today, that I was able to watch and listen to the speakers in this Saturday session of General Conference. I absolutely loved the talks given and can't wait for tomorrows session. I am really glad that we live in a day where we have a living prophet that can speak to us and give us council.
It's funny..... I feel like we really do our best to be Christ like, then I listen to what the prophet and his councilors say and I have to add to my list of what we aren't doing or what we can improved. I hope you all got lots out of the experience and strive to be more Christ like! (:

If you missed the Saturday session of Confrence, click this link and watch it (or if you just want to watch the whole thing including Sunday's)-

1 comments:

Brenda E said...

So True! I also find that when I really strive to read the scriptures that I get a similar feeling of the need to improve. I feel added strength in being able to do so as well, especially when seeking the Lord for guidance in understanding how I can do better.