We are back!!! Just in case you were wondering what the heck happened to us, we went to Italy for a week and just got back last night. Can I just tell you that Owen and I had such a fantastic time there!?! Owen's parents kept our kids while we were in Italy with the help of other friends and family members (thanks to all that helped her!!!). Anyway, it was such an amazing adventure that we will NEVER forget! We ended up going with Tony (a guy from Owen's past two helicopter jobs) and Tony's cousin Lisa, her husband Steve and their friends Andrea, Eddy, their baby Colbey, Mildrid and Sammy.
We landed in Milan on the 18th, drove to Como, stayed in Nesso (3 miles away from Bellagio) and visited Venice, Florance and Rome. Enjoy the pictures....
This is at the bottom of our villa, just a few flights of stairs down. lol
The view from our villa.
Our room and the back of the villa.

This is a church that was right next to our villa. There is one every 3-4 blocks apart from each other and they all look exactly the same along the Lake Como.

This is a church that was right next to our villa. There is one every 3-4 blocks apart from each other and they all look exactly the same along the Lake Como.
Dinner at the Bellagio just 3 miles away from the villa. (Just a side note about the food in Italy.... It is the BEST food ever and I have never tasted spaghetti like they have in Italy!!!)
Game night. This was such a funny night. We all stayed up til 5-6am and played catch phrase. We all laughed so hard, our cheeks hurt! We had a really funny group! (;
The whole group at the Como train station. We were on our way to Venice.
Owen and I playing in our hotel room in Venice.
These are the gladiators that walk around the coliseum taking pictures with the tourists. The short haired one is David and I tipped him for giving us directions and being a goof ball, so he insisted that I take some pictures with he and his partner. The long haired one, Owen and I both thought was going to kiss me, so I totally couldn't keep a strait face. Then David did a threat pose with Owen and then laid one on my cheek! I was so red and laughing so hard, it was a fun experience for sure!!! (;

























5 comments:
Wow that looks awesome! You both look like you had a great time. Who were the people you were with? Was it a tour group?
Hey girl! The pictures are gorgeous! looks like someone had alot of fun at the Caesars palace with the guards...?? lol. cant wait to hear all about it in person....
Love, Nataliya Mathews
That looks like so much fun, I am jealous. I would love to go there. I am glad you had such a good time and got to see so much. I love the pictures with the guard!!
Oh how fun! What a great experience! And childless too! :)
I am seething with jealousy right now! I would love to do that someday with Cody. Even better that you didn't have to take the kiddos. What a awesome getaway.
Post a Comment