Mar 3, 2009

My first Born...

First Born...Here you go mommies, a different kind of survey for a change. It's all about your first born! Let's see how much you remember!
1. WAS YOUR FIRST PREGNANCY PLANNED? No
2. WERE YOU MARRIED AT THE TIME? Yes
3. WHAT WERE YOUR REACTIONS? Nervous!
4. WAS ABORTION AN OPTION FOR YOU? No
5. HOW OLD WERE YOU? 19
6. HOW DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE PREGNANT? home pregnancy test
7. WHO DID YOU TELL FIRST? My little sister Erika was there, so she found out first. Owen found out right after!!!
8. DID YOU WANT TO FIND OUT THE SEX? yes
9. DUE DATE? 02/08/2005 and 02/06/2005.
10.DID YOU HAVE MORNING SICKNESS? yes, and it sucked BAD.
11. WHAT DID YOU CRAVE? anything with cheese.
12.WHO/WHAT IRRITATED YOU THE MOST? Owen and then the weight
13. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CHILD'S SEX? girl
14. DID YOU WISH YOU HAD THE OPPOSITE SEX OF WHAT YOU WERE GETTING? I really wanted all boys, but I love my girls to death!!!
15. HOW MANY POUNDS DID YOU GAIN THROUGHOUT THE PREGNANCY? 60
16. DID YOU HAVE A BABY SHOWER? yes
17. WAS IT A SURPRISE OR DID YOU KNOW? I knew
18. DID YOU HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS DURING YOUR PREGNANCY? none, just during the actual delivery (scary!!!).
19. WHERE DID YOU GIVE BIRTH? Timpanogas hospital in Orem
20. HOW MANY HOURS WERE YOU IN LABOR? Around 28-29 hours.
21.WHO DROVE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL? Owen
22. WHO WATCHED YOU GIVE BIRTH? Owen, mom, grandma, brother in law Daniel, sister in Law Shantel, lots of doctors and nurses.
23. WAS IT NATURAL OR C-SECTION? Natural
24. DID YOU TAKE MEDICINE TO EASE THE PAIN? Not until 20 some odd hours into the contractions, then the doctor said either meds or c-section (of course I chose meds!!!)
25. HOW MUCH DID YOUR CHILD WEIGH? 8lbs even.
26. WHEN WAS YOUR CHILD ACTUALLY BORN? 02/07/2005 (exactly 9months from our wedding day!).
27. WHAT DID YOU NAME HIM/HER? Rylee Marie Park
28. HOW OLD IS YOUR FIRST BORN TODAY? 4 years old

1 comments:

Crystal said...

This is so fun to remember this time of our lives! I remember thinking the same thing! How I wanted all boys, but now I wouldn't trade my girls for anything! I remember us sitting there watching the boys play basketball and telling our cravings, annoyances, and every little pregnancy pain! Good times. I do miss our slurpee runs too! It was a good pregnant girl treat! :)