I was tagged on my friend Ashley's blog, so here it goes.
The rules:
1.Go to your document/pictures file on your computer
2.Go to the 6th file
3.Go to the 6th picture
4. Blog about that picture
5. Tag 6 other people
Here's my picture:
This picture was taken last year when Owen just started at Sundance Helicopters. He had two empty seats, so Rylee and I got to go for a ride to the Grand Canyon. The pilots serve their passengers a picnic basket and wine or pop. Rylee loved the plastic wine cups. Owen put sprite in it and this is how she decided to drink it! Kids will be kids, hu?!?
I tag: Jana, Britt, Lynette, Liz, Crystal, Holly and anyone else that wants to do it! (:


1 comments:
Thats a cute pic- I remember that pic from one of your past posts. Hope all is well and that your family gets a break from the sick bug. Hope to see ya again soon
Post a Comment