Mar 11, 2009

She has teeth, YEAH!!!!!!!!!!


Kodi finely got some teeth! She has 4 on top and 2 on bottom. There maybe more, but she wont let me look. I officially felt the 6 that have broken threw (just barley). YEAH!!!! We've been wondering if we needed to invest in infant dentures or something since she's pushing a year and a half. Holy cow... They took FOREVER to break threw! Anyway, when they are actually visible for a camera, I will take some pictures and post them for everyone to see! lol

2 comments:

Lynette said...

Yay for Kodi!!!! I can't believe she held out that long. My first two both got teeth at 4 months, but Trevor still has none...maybe he'll wait like she did:)

Hey we missed you last night!! Where were you?

wattysgurl said...

thats crazy... Mason had six teeth (3-8) start coming in at the same time- all within days for each other. What a miserable few weeks that was. Well, can't wait to see a tooth-ful smiling pic.