Mar 5, 2009

Sick and Tired of being sick and tired!!!!!!!!!

I'm sick of this nasty guy visiting us.... I want to be healthy for more then a day.... I want a good night sleep for more then one night..... I want to go a whole month (or more) without a single cold/flu induced cough, runny nose, sneezing or tummy ache!!!!!
My poor kids are just miserable and I feel sooooooo bad that there isn't anything I can really do for them. When they give me that little look like, " help me mommy, I don't feel good, I have a tummy ache, I can't breath, I'm tired and my throat hurts". I just want to take what's wrong with them away and not let it affect them anymore! ): I hope you all are having better luck at this cold and flu season then we are having!!!

1 comments:

Brenda E said...

I hope this all passes soon. I really wish I could help out. Question is what? If you think of something you may need, give me a call.