Mar 9, 2009

Kids update...

I took Rylee into the doctor this morning due to constant cough and lack of ANY sleep. The Doctor diagnosed her with severe croup, an upper respiratory infection and an ear infection. He prescribed her with an antibiotic and steroids. He was really nervous about her breathing, but said she should be fine. The other two kids aren't bad, just a slight cough and runny nose, so I didn't take them in. Hopefully Rylee is the only one that is going on antibiotics this round. Anyway, other then that Owen is starting to get sick and I am still with a sinus infection that wont quit. I really hope you all are doing well and at least better than we are doing.

1 comments:

Brenda E said...

Allergy season doesn't help sinus infections either. If you have hayfever at all. I do. A sinus rinse is great! They help alot.