My friend Heidi came over yesterday in the middle of my packing. I had a fun little brake with her and made this cute picture frame. I love, love, love how it turned out! (:
It was a well needed brake and it made me really think about how much I'm going to miss all my friends I have made over the past 26+ months living here! ):
I can't believe we only have less then 2 weeks left. This is definitely a bitter sweet move! ):
My house is about 1/3 all packed and about 1/4 already moved. I'm going crazy with nerves thinking about meeting new people, attending a new ward and having to get used to a new home! I know this is what we are suppose to do and I am very grateful that Owen has a good job during these hard times. I am also soooo grateful for the Gospel in our lives. without it, this move would be A LOT harder!
Don't be mad if I don't post as often, I'm going to try and post 1 or 2 more times before actually moving and then maybe not for another week or so after that. Be patient! (: Til then, know I love you all and hope your all doing well!


1 comments:
That is very cute. I was half tempted to come, and get the help on the bracelet crimping thing. I just figure your pretty busy. I would love to see the necklace you told me about that you made. Post a picture. It is always scary to move. I hope you are happy with the change, but I will miss you. I am glad there are blogs to keep in touch when people move. If you need anything, call me.
Post a Comment