Today has just been one of those days where, I have no idea who's kids I have! I thought with it being Mothers Day that maybe my kids would try to be nice to me! Ya, that's a BIG FAT, Ya RIGHT!!!
Let me start by saying that I went to Costco last night and purchased their LARGE box of strawberries to freeze and to just eat.
This morning I put a movie on for the kids so I could shower and get ready for the day, ... Well when I went to check on them, Bo had gotten all my yummy strawberries and "strawberry drew" all over my walk way with ALL of my strawberries!
(This is the worst picture I could find after the whole clean up.)
Now, I thought that was pretty bad and I thought that my day couldn't get any worse... Needless to say, it did get worse!
We get home from church and I'm thinking I need to get on the Internet to find me a doctor I can see first thing in the morning. First, I make dinner, eat with the kids and while they are suppose to be finishing their dinner, I decided that would be a good time to look up doctors. I was up in the office for a little over 5 minutes, when I started to smell baby powder. I jumped up and ran down the stairs to find a LARGE cloud of powder and the entire living room and kids COVERED with baby powder. Come to find out that it wasn't on large bottle of it, but a whole 2 1/2 large bottles of baby powder.


What am I going to do with these kids? It's like they look for ways to drive me CRAZY!!!
On a better note, Owen comes home tonight after being gone for a whole week, YEAH!!! (:


2 comments:
And after the craziness is over right. Happy Mother's Day anyways. They definitely don't want you to forget you're a mom do they?
Ha ha...That is hilarious...frustrating for you but funny for those of us just standing by =) We need to get together this week! I'm being induced next weekend, so I'll call you!!!
Post a Comment