May 27, 2009

In Vegas one day, gone the next!

Tomorrow is the LAST day we are going to be here in Vegas. We are leaving to Arizona on Friday morning! Thanks to lots of friends and family we will be moved nice and smoothly!!! (: We love and will miss all our Vegas friends and can't wait to see you all again. I have lots of posts that are going to have to wait until we are moved in, but I thought I would let everyone know we are very excited about this move and can't wait to get our lives back up and going. Love you all!

3 comments:

wattysgurl said...

call if you're ever passing through.. I need your number in case I am out that way

Brenda E said...

May the Lord bless you and your family to feel right at home, and feel comfortable right away. I will miss you.

Jami said...

Good luck with your move! I am sure you will love it there.