Jun 4, 2009

We are HERE!!!

We made it!! We have officially moved from Las Vegas to our new home in AZ. We moved into a really cute older home that we are renting for a year until we build one of our very own! (: (can't wait til that happens) The kids love it here, Owen loves it here and I'm liking it just fine. I just miss having friends and hate starting all over again! ): Anyway, in the next few days, I'm going to try and post some pictures of the past week.

Things going on now:
~The major power line/breaker popped two days ago and scared the crap out of all of us. There was a really loud pop and a flash of light and than we had no power for a while.
~There are lots of really big lizards here that the kids love to find and torment, as well as lots of snails!
~I've had the pleasure of using the laundry mat here and it was a crowded experience. Our washer and dryer that we own doesn't work with this house, so we have to get new ones.
~The lake is only a hop... skip... and a jump away, so I'm sure we'll be living there as well! (:
~We have an already grown garden that we have really enjoyed.
~The weather is amazing here (well compared to Vegas).

2 comments:

Brenda E said...

I want to see pictures. It sounds beautiful. Do you get much rain there? I am glad the family is adjusting well. I hope you find many friends, and a great deal of happiness.

Carolyn said...

So fun. It sounds neat with the pond, lizards, nicer weather, and especially the garden. My t.a. gave me a tomato pant I am really excited about. Are you coming to the reunion? I am excited for you pictures.