Bo found this nasty guy and started screaming/hyperventilating when he found it. He just started screaming "mom" and I came in and was like, I'll handle it (until I saw the bloody thing). It was HUGE!!!! I say "huge", cause it was.... It was the size of the palm of my hand. I do NOT like spiders and I was trying to think of someone I could call to come over and kill it for me (Owen had to transport a patient to Flagstaff tonight). I couldn't think of anyone, so I had to do it myself. Talk about, not cool! As I sprayed it with the spider killer, this thing started crawling towards me. I didn't think it was going to stop! Don't worry, it did and it is DEAD!!!! (: The End!
This picture was taken as it was dying! I couldn't leave it uncovered with me that close to take the picture. EEEWWWW!!!!!
I'm going to sleep tonight on edge thinking something is climbing on me every 2 seconds!
On a better note, Owen took Bo to Wal-Mart with him yesterday and let him ride the bull. Bo thought he was all that! Isn't he soooo stinkin' cute? (:






5 comments:
that is the freakiest looking spider I've ever seen, EVER! How awful. And yes, bo looks absolutely adorable in that last picture.
Heebee ba Jeebies, Yicky! I'd be thinking spiders are crawling on me too. What a little Yahoo man! He is sooo stinking cute on that bull.
Merik says that's a vinegaroon. They will make you sick if they bite you. Everything will taste like vinegar. I don't know how he can tell.
Yeah- thats an ugly one all right. I don't do any bugs. When we finally do go camping, I am going to be in for it I guess. No ants, spiders, roaches- hate em all..
Oh vinagaroons....YUCKKKKKK!!! Bo is so cute. Ride 'em CowboY!
Post a Comment