Owen and I were hooked up with a tour of the Antelope/Slot Canyon. I had only seen pictures of this place my whole life, so I was really wanting to see it in person. We didn't want to take all our kids, so we got a sitter and took Kodi with us. Owen and I really enjoyed the tour and had a fun time walking threw and taking pictures. It was absolutely beautiful and to think, it was made by water and sand!!! Anyway, I hope these pictures show you what we saw and enjoy! (:
The darker rock (above my head) the Navajo call the Bear. Can you tell why?



This is our wonderful tour guide and photographer Deb. She was wonderful and if any of you ever decide to do this tour, ask for her and tip well!! (;

Just an extra large sand box for this kid!














0 comments:
Post a Comment