May 20, 2009

This is for you Brenda...

This is the (Fake) Pearl necklace that I was telling you I made. I needed something nice without the price and I kinda liked the look of these beads. (: It's very fun and addicting!!!

3 comments:

Zoo Keeper Mom said...

I am not Brenda, but I must say, that set looks gorgeous! Do you make and sell requests? :)

Also, sounds like we are going to be river rafting with you guys this year! I am so excited I cannot stand it. Is it the 4th of July weekend? Anthony was not sure.
When and how do we turn in our $$?
Any info you've got, I'd appreciate.
heatherjpark@gmail.com

Carolyn said...

Cute. I think it would be so fun to start doing stuff like that. The kids, especially the boys, really enjoyed doing them at the reunion.

Brenda E said...

That turned out beautifully. I sure wish you had more time here so I could learn. I may try checking out a book about it at the library. I have a watch I need to re bead and the bracelet I told you about, and another bracelet. It is basically just pearls. A friend gave it to me, but then Baylee got a hold of it. I kept the parts in hopes to fix them.