Aug 5, 2009

August goings on...

I posted a few days ago and said that I was sitting the kids down for some structure time. Well, I decided that I am going to home school them for Preschool (since it is so blasted expensive here where we live.).
I decided every week we are going to learn two letters, two colors and hopefully throw in some shapes, textures, senses, and random things like that. So Far, Rylee and BO are both doing really well in it. Bo doesn't really like practicing the letters, but Rylee does and is doing really well. They both remember what I have taught them and correct me when I mess up! I just ordered lots of helping tools and homeschooling supplies and I get free downloads online from a really cool teacher help site to help me out. Who knows, maybe I'll learn some well needed patience! (;
"Bb for Bakers hat"
************
I also signed BO and Rylee up for soccer this September with the city. I hope they like it!

1 comments:

Brenda E said...

I love the hats. Where did you find them? You seem to be doing really well with this. I think I will have to take some tips from you.