Aug 3, 2009

Boating at Lake Powell

With us living so close to Lake Powell, you'd think we've been on the lake more then just this once! Well, this is our first time actually on the lake, we have gone to the beach a few times, just not on it!

Our new friends Kelly and Jared took us with their family out on the Lake with their boat. I was pretty impressed with how amazing my husband is on a wake board. The whole 9 years I've known him and 5 of which we've been married, I had NO idea that he could do all that he did on that lake, he's full of surprises!


We had so much convincing to do with BO to even get him in the raft and then Owen flips it over while trying to get both he and BO in, both BO and Owen went in the water. BO was so scared the whole time, we couldn't go very fast. I was even surprised he waved! (:

0 comments: