Last night, we all slept outside on our trampoline. The kids thought it was so cool and loved watching the shooting stars. The moon was a little bright and kept waking me up, but it sure was beautiful! Kodi ended up going to bed in her own room, since she was a little wild and wouldn't calm down. Bo got cold half way during the night and climbed in the blanket with me. I got squished and couldn't go back to sleep, so I went inside and slept on my bed and soon Owen joined me. I think once you start getting older, your own bed is much more appealing then the trampoline. Rylee and BO stayed out all night with the dogs watching over them.
Duke fell asleep on Rylee and she kept saying that his breath stunk and that he was squishing her, but that it was "alright mom, he can stay".

0 comments:
Post a Comment