Aug 23, 2009

Weekend in Beaver

This past weekend, we went camping and four wheeling with my sister Jana's family and my other little sister Erika along with my brother in law Bridger. Jana and Brad invited us to join them at their families cabin for a fun weekend get-a-way. It was so fun and relaxing. Anyway, here are a few pics from the adventure.
BO buddy messing around.
Brooklin, Rylee and Madison chilling in the back on the Rhino.
My sister Jana's family.
Me with Skylar and then Brinly, Kodi and BO in the Rhino.
Our family.
My sister Erika getting ready to rob a bank! lol and Rylee.
Jana with Skylar.

2 comments:

bryce and paige said...

It looks like you guys had such a fun time! I love that your families get together- I can't wait till my sisters get married and have kids so we can all hang out together too-

Jana said...

Cute pics! We do know how to have fun don't we! Thanks for coming. It sounds like you guys mad it home safely! We have to exchange pics even though I'm pretty sure you took more!