Aug 8, 2011

First Day of School 2011

School started for the kids today. It was a busy early morning too. Rylee was so excited to go back to school and see all her old friends and to meet some new ones. I think she really likes her teacher so far. Lets just hope it lasts throughout the year. (;

I don't know if BO quite knew what to expect. He was just quiet all morning. When we first got to his class, his teacher wasn't in there. I waited with him and then when she got there he gave me the ok to leave. He did not give her the ok to leave, so when she had to show other students where to go, he had to go with her. I think he'll do just fine after today. (:



Kodi was eager to go to school with me to drop the kids off to their classes. She was more then happy to say, "bye" to Rylee. She wanted to stay with BO in his class though. When we were leaving she started crying saying she didn't want to go home, she wanted to stay with BO in his fun class! lol

BO and Rylee both are attending school all day long. Rylee is in first grade and BO in Kindergarten. Kodi doesn't start school for two years now.

1 comments:

Heidi Stankiewicz said...

I can't believe Bo is starting school!! It doesn't seem possible! They both look so cute. :)