About once a month I do a whole bunch of freezer meals and cookie dough. This month I had a friend come over to help do some for her and myself at the same time.
3 lasagnas for me 2 for her... 5 total
4 chicken pot pies for me and 4 for her.... 8 total
2 meat loafs
3 chili
10 different freezer bags of cookie dough for me and 6 for her... 16 total
I also did another 15 jars of fresh salsa from the veggies in my garden, they turned out yummy!
It took just about all day to do all of that. My freezer is so full, I love it! I feel like I did something huge, it's always a nice feeling to know that if I don't feel like cooking something for dinner, I can just go to the freezer and pull something out that I already made! ;)

1 comments:
Great idea!! Maybe I can be that ambitious! :) Sounds yummy!
Post a Comment