Jan 13, 2008

A trip to Jana's house!

This past week, the kids and myself all spent a few days at my sister Jana's house. Jana and I tried to catch up with our scrapbooking and the kids just played and made messes. I should have taken a picture of all the kids in the mud. It wasn't that bad, but it was FUNNY!














Rylee is my little stinker. She spit water all down the front of herself. I'm thinking Jana was glad to get us out of her home when she did. lol
















Madison and Brookin












Branson in the scrapbook room in to mommy's purse. What a little stinker!















Madison helping me feed Kodi. Jana's girls wouldn't leave Kodi alone. They always wanted to know where she was and what she was doing. Jana is in for it when she has her baby in June. (;


3 comments:

Joe said...

Thanks for the recipe! I know I'm such a dork. I try to play a manly man in real life, but I just can't help myself. Your kids are getting so big. They're cute kids, too. I'm sure you're proud of them! Erika is begging for a third. She wants a girl very badly, but I'm happy with my 2 boys! It's so cold here. I envy you living in Las Vegas. It's got to be much warmer there!

Jana said...

Yea so I'd have to say the we definitely have the cutest kids ever!! And don't think that I did not enjoy having you here because I think we still had fun even with all the caos of six fricken kids!!!!!!!!

Joe said...

Dope-a-licious! Owen must be a pretty cool guy. Knowing how to cook is romantic, right? It sounds like you guys are going to be all over the place the next few years! Utah is a nice place to live, but I'd like to get away for few years, too. I bet it's been nice to get out of Utah for a while. And I don't know who Jana is, but I agree that your kids are dang cute! I know I've said that before so it must be true!