Jan 18, 2008

Out growing what we have!!

Ok... So today we are going to pick up a new table. I'm kind of excited but not! I really like my old table. It seats 4 but when we invite people over, or our room mate Ron sits with us, we have to boot someone off! Our new table is going to fit 8 people!! Huge hu? I'm sure it will be almost filled every time we eat too. lol I'm just not looking forward to putting the dang thing up!

oh, on a better note, my sister Jana finds out what she's having today at 2pm Utah time. Their hoping for a boy since they already have 3 girls. Lets keep our fingers crossed for them! lol I'll post what their having when I find out. (;

2 comments:

Jana said...

How many of you really crossed your fingers. Apparently not enough. Oh well. Thanks for the the thought anyways, but that whole crossing of the fingers thing doesn't work!!

Jana said...

And bytheway, congrats on the new table thing. New things are always welcome, I say!