I’ve been so fortunate at the start of this week. I have such a wonderful, supportive husband that helps me and pushes me to do things I want to do. We started to read the scriptures and pray together as a family. It is quite a challenge to do it with 3 kids under 3, but we make it happen.
I started working out every morning and every evening. I have felt so wonderful since I started, I don’t want to ever stop! Owen works out with me at night after we have put all the kids to bed. It’s nice to have someone to workout with, and to laugh at while I work out. We work out to “turbo jam”. It is a lot of fun! I really recommend it to everyone that is trying to get into shape. You can get it at beachbody.com.
I have met so many wonderful women in our ward this past week. It only took me 9 months to do it, but now that we’re thinking about moving, I always end up meeting people I really like to hang out with. ): I’m really hoping that we are going to stay just a while longer.
Jan 30, 2008
such a wonderful week!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You're not suppose to be getting all in shape until I can join in on the fun. Now I'm really going to start feeling fat. Thanks!!lol
I ran across your blog by hitting "Next Blog" at the top. You know you've hit another LDS person's blog when they read "scriptures"... otherwise they just say Bible! LOL! Cute blog, kids, and family. :) Megan
Post a Comment